Zac Griffith takes bow hunting to another level of difficulty–he attempts to capture the adventure on film. Self-filming is difficult in that multi-tasking while hunting is a huge obstacle. Film has cost Zac many trophies. To Zac, the footage of the animal is of equal importance as the harvest itself. What better way to convey and preserve your experience than to capture the moment on film?
- Use a tripod to stabilize image
- Record short clips to make editing and retrieval simpler.
- Edit in short segments. Break long scenes up by deleting useless film and keep the viewer interested.
- Music is a great way to convey emotions. Pick songs that give a feeling to the scene.
- KEEP LEARNING!!! Zac is an amateur! He learns new tricks with each film!
Feel free to contact Summit Productions, LLC if you need advice or tips!
SUMMIT PRODUCTIONS’ CAMERA GEAR:
— Final Cut Pro X (editing software)